He started studying eastern arts since he was very young and continued to study in China, Indonesia, Thailand and Argentina. He is knowledgeable in Chinese Traditional Medicine (CTM), shiatsu and special breathing techniques.
“Through movement we create new habits, patterns/standards that help us directing our flow of energy in the best way possible”.
Qigong and Medical Qigong
- Thai Qi Holistic (Thailand).
- Wudang Shan Internal Arts (Wudang Shan – China).
- Shaolin Qigong and Nei gong (China- Europe).
Kung Fu ( internal and External)
- Se Chi She Kong (Dhammapada Dojo Zen).
- Wing Chun (Moy Yat Wing Chun).
- Bagua Zhang (Wudang, Cheng).
- Tai ji Quan ( Old Yang, Wudang, Quan)
Traditional Asian Medicine
- Shiatsu therapist (Japanese acupressure). Iokai and Seiki styles.
- Traditional Chines Medicine (Acupuncture, Herbs, Auriculotherapy).
- Feldenkrais Method.
- Alexander technique.
- Tibetan Vertebrology.