Qigong Teacher Training
Certification 200 hours
12 people maximum! High quality education.
We invite all those who wish to learn, deepen and walk the path of this wonderful art destined to health, to regulate emotions, to condition the physical and to sow a contemplative, flexible and determined mind.
Certified training for everyone, at all levels
This training is aimed at people with and without previous experience in Qigong or Internals Arts and / or end arts, athletes, yogis, martial artists, meditators, dancers, health professionals, psychologists, businessmen, etc.
Modality and GENERAL ORGANIZATION
200 hrs Teacher Training Course Certification in Nosara, Costa Rica.
FIRST STAGE – Online Training (3 months)
- Welcome Online Live introductory session with Q/A.
- Special Videos material with Fundamental content and qualities:
Exercises and lectures. You will receive one video per week to practice and internalize.
- 3 (three) Online Live sessions with Q/A.
SECOND STAGE – Direct Training (3 weeks intensive / 20 days)
- 21 days of training in a peaceful place in Blue Zone Nosara, Costa Rica.
- Schedule: Mon – Fri Morning and Afternoon Training, Saturdays Morning Training Afternoon free/rest Sundays all free/rest.
- Practice and theory.
Benefits and objectives of our
Benefits and objectives
- Refinement and cultivation of Qi (Energy life force).
- Improves the respiratory and digestion system.
- More elastic and strong physical body.
- Healthy bones, muscles, tendons and tissues (Fascia)
- Improves blood circulation.
- High Body awareness coordination.
- Cognitive development.
- Reduces level of stress and anxiety
- Fast recovery and better sleep
- Emotional intelligence regulation.
- Zen attitude.
Aknanda Qigong Method
Teacher training approach
Aknanda’s methodology integrates these 3 forms of practice,
traveling and learning the benefits of each one of them.
3 Fundamental Axes and
Body Regulations – Transformation
- Fundamental postures, stances and alignments.
- Body internal stretching’s and meridian openers.
- Located and building the Dan Tian.
- Connecting hands.
- Relaxation and sinking process.
- Body mind awareness.
- Abdominal breathing.
2. CULTIVATING AND CIRCULATING ENERGY QI
- Internal mechanics and coordination.
- Movement and breath.
- Awareness in 4 gates Qi flow.
- Internal and external observation.
- Mobilizing and sinking Qi.
3. MOVING MEDITATION AND UNIFICATION
- Intention inside the practice.
- Sinking the mind.
- Correct Yi (intention) building.
- Recognizing the nature of the mind.
- 3 regulations become one unity.
- Zen cultivation.
- Qigong Theory and function.
- Nei Gong concept and principles.
- Aknanda Qigong Method Pillars.
- Taoist healing perspective and Alchemy.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine background.
- Taoist & Buddhist Methods and philosophy.
- Qigong and modern science.
About creator and head teacher: bharu
Welcome to Aknanda Healing Arts Academy
A space to find your own wisdom and potential, cultivating health, strength and mental clarity. Zen attitude.
I am Bharú, founder, head teacher and practitioner. I am very glad and it’s an honor to invite you to join this transformation journey.
More than 25 years of experience in the world of Qigong, Meditation, Kung Fu: Buddhist and Taoist arts, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. All of them are immersed in Aknanda Qigong Method. (link a la seccion)
“Through movement we create new habits, patterns/standards that help us directing our flow of energy in the best way possible”.
qIGONG AND MEDICAL QIGONg
Wudang Shan Internal Arts (Wudang Shan – China).
Shaolin Qigong and Nei gong (China- Europe).
Kung Fu ( internal and External).
Se Chi She Kong (Dhammapada Dojo Zen).
Wing Chun (Moy Yat Wing Chun).
Bagua Zhang (Wudang, Cheng).
Tai ji Quan ( Old Yang, Wudang, Quan).
Modern Martial Arts.
Black Belt 3 DAN Kick Boxing / Full contact.
tRAIDITIONAL ASIAN MEDICINE
Shiatsu therapist (Japanese acupressure).
Iokai and Seiki styles.
Traditional Chinese Medicine:
Therapist (Acupuncture, Herbs, Auriculotherapy).
“Live as we feel following your own wisdom,
that is the main purpose of mastery of self”
Aknanda qigong method
Aknanda Qigong is a strategically shaped method of consistently walking, practicing and learning the way of Qigong and the internal arts in order to cultivate the body and spirit.
I will be very happy to meet you and help you in your personal development as a practitioner and instructor.
It will be equally gratifying to be able to count on your presence as part of the Aknanda Qigong family.
Teacher Training 2024
- Starting Saturday 8th April 2024 Online Education (3 months).
- Welcome Class and general Q/A.
Direct Transmission Training 20 days in Nosara Costa Rica from July 10-30th 2024.
- Four Months Full Aknanda Qigong Teacher Training with Bharu.
On-Line Schedule: April to June
3 Live Sessions / Costa Rica Time Zone.
- April 29th 12pm
- May 27th 12pm
- June 24th 12pm
Duration: 1h / 30min
Contents: Practice and Q/A
SCHEDULE TRAINING IN NOSARA: July 10-30th 2024
- Mon – Fri Morning and Afternoon Training. 6hrs per day.
- Saturdays Morning Training – Afternoon free/rest. 3hrs.
- Sundays all free/rest or group practicing.
Aknanda Healing Arts integrates a way of teaching enriched by the oriental tradition, where the practitioner travels and discovers for himself, validating his own progress and inner wisdom; combined with western pedagogy establishing a solid balance.
SCOPE & CERTIFICATION
The main scope of the Teacher Training course is to acquire the necessary knowledge to know oneself and enjoy the tools to find one’s own genuine “dynamic balance”.
The second step is the opportunity to share it with others, being able to transmit the art of Qi Gong. All those who meet the practical and theoretical conditions will be able to access the certification awarded by Aknanda Healing Arts Academy.
Aknanda Qigong Teacher Training 2024
About on line Syllabus
- Sitting QIgong practice: Quieting the mind and locating the center.
- Qigong openers / Warm up full routine ( Joints, Energy Channels, Fascias).
- Standing Qigong: Wuji Posture + 3 Zhan Zhuang exercise.
- Abdominal Breathing / Baby breath.
- Building the center (Dan Tian Gong).
- Qigong Breathing Routine.
About Direct Transmission Syllabus
- Buddhist Qigong set / form. Strong and flexible body.
- Yi Jin Jing Principles.
- Exercises for healthy organs, muscles, tendons and meridians.
- Developing awareness through the movement.
- Daoist Water Dragon set / form. Dynamic Qigong TaiJi routine for health, vitality and longevity.
- Explanation of each exercise.
- Practicing each exercise.
- Full sequence as a moving meditation.
- Sitting Qigong / Neigong / Internal Alchemy.
- Metal Breathing Meditation.
- Zen Meditation.
- Aknanda Qigong Academy.
- Qigong History.
- Lines of Qigong (Medical, Martial, Spiritual).
- How does Qigong work? Like an holistic training system.
- What is Qi? Why is Qi relevant for health?
- 3 Treasures (3 Harmonies).
- 3 important centers (Dan Tien Logics).
- Aknanda Qigong 4 Pillars.
- Buddhist and Daoist Qigong?
Hard and soft Qigong. Differences, background and philosophy.
- Aknanda Qigong Method as a middle Way.
- Qigong is a Zen cultivation practice.
- 3 Qigong Modalities.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine MTC.
- 12 primar Meridians.
- 5 Elements Theory.
- Yin Yang Theory and application in the practice.
How to Teach?
- How can we organize a practice/class
- Which are the basic steps for a complete Qigong routine
- How to teach in a Group.
- How to teach Private.
- Developing observation and what the person sincerely need?
- Welcome class speech
- How to run my own Qigong path as a professional.
- Put in value the Traditions!
How to Teach?
After finishing your Teacher Training
When Qigong is converted into a Gong Fu path.
Keep your own practice alive.
Asimílate the art as a part of Yourself
About Nosara, blue zone
Wild, spiritual, nature and peaceful.
Nosara is the perfect destination among surfers, yogis, families and nature lovers. It is a place of tranquility, natural beauty, consistent waves all year long, and an open multicultural community.
The concern with environmental sustainability is part of daily live in Nosara too.
It is located in the Nicoya Peninsula, considered one of the 5 Blue Zones of the world, that is, where people live healthily over 100 years. The locals here can live that long because of the good quality of the air and water, lots of fresh food all year long, their active lifestyle and their deep sense of family.
A sublimely beautiful stretch of golden sand which for decades remained known only to a select few traveling surfers and yogis with the tenacity to get to, and survive in this stunningly rugged jungle environment.
You will find a beautiful and continuous green landscape that will surprise you at every kilometer.
Aknanda Qigong Teacher Training 2024
- 200hr Full Tuition, training and theory with Bharu.
- Full video access during 1 year.
- 3 live sessions.
- Qigong Manual.
- Certificate of Aknanda Healing Arts Academy.
What's Not Include?
- Accomodation and meals.
- Airfare (international and domestic).
- Transportation to Training place.
- Additional Excursions.
- 2 Ancient Qigong Forms.
- Buddhist and Daoist Perspective and Wisdom.
- 20 days in the peaceful blue zone of Nosara, Costa Rica +
- Online Education.
- Small group, 12 people maximum in the classes. High quality personal education.
pRICES AND rEGISTRATION
FULL TEACHER TRAINING
ONE PAYMENT USD 2600
You can pay the Teacher training in
3 installments of USD 867.
You can pay through PayPal, Bank account.
Please, for more information, contact us by WhatsApp or e-mail.
Important: All the program must be canceled 20 days before
the Teacher Training start.
Become a Certified Qigong Teacher
Join our Qigong teacher certification program to improve your knowledge and skills. By participating, you’ll become a qualified instructor and join a community dedicated to spreading Qigong’s benefits. Fill out the contact form to start your journey towards certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for attending?
Anyone can join the training, all levels welcome to join.
I have been practicing Qigong for a long time. Is this the right programme for me?
In this path there are no limits to grow and learn. Teaching is the best way to learn and to deepen your practice and connection.
I don’t want to be a teacher, can I still take the training?
100 %Yes! Many of our students take the training just to deepen their practice.
I don’t want to do the Online first process, can I still take the training in Nosara, Costa Rica?
Yes! you can join only the 20 days intensive in Nosara Costa Rica. The Certification will be different.
Are the training physically difficult?
Qigong is a gentle form of exercise and you don’t need any prior experience of Qigong to be able to attend. It is recommended that you are in reasonably good health as you will be practicing physical exercises.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! We offer payment in 3 installments.
What is your cancellation policy?
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a spot.
Are there age restrictions for the training?
You must be at least 18 years old to take the training. There is no maximum age limit.
Will I have free time?
Saturday Afternoon and Sunday it’s free time to study and practice by yourself or do some nice activity in Nosara. Also, from Monday to Friday there is free time too.
What should I bring?
We suggest packing:
Comfortable clothes for practicing Qigong.
Beach necessities, including swimsuit & sunscreen.
Comfortable footwear and sandals.
Toiletries, including natural mosquito repellent.
Any special medications.
Class notebook, personal journal, pens.
Refillable water bottle.
What Our Students are Saying
We believe that there’s no better way to get a sense of what we’re all about than through the words of those who have studied with us firsthand. So if you’re considering becoming a student at Aknanda, we hope that these reviews will give you a better idea of what you can expect from us. Thank you for considering Aknanda for your Qigong journey!